3D Printer MKS Gen L V1.0 controller boards is a replacement to the Ramps1.4 and Arduino Mega. Also the choice of stepper motor drivers that can be used range from the most common A4988 to 8825, TMC2208 or TMC2100.
- Integrates Atmega 2560 and Ramps1.4 into one PCB for easier wiring and more stable.
- Use high quality 4-layer PCB.
- Can be used with 12-24v DC input.
- Same configuration of Marin firmware can be used and this board can directly replace Ramps 1.4
- Supports a wide range of stepper motor drivers: 4988, 8825, TMC2208, TMC2100.
- Works with LCD2004, LCD12864, MKS TFT 24/28/32/35/70.
- As it accepts 24v input, this reduces the heated bed current to 1/4th of the original requirement. This solves the Mosfet heat efficiency problem.
- Retains other interfaces like Servos, Aux-1 and Aux-2. Provides threes 5v output and three 12v output for future enhancements.
- Make sure the polarity of the input power is correct before switching on.
- Do no plug or remove drivers when motor is running. Doing so will easily burn the drivers.
- Do not adjust the driver current when motors are running.