Anycubic Ultrabase 3D printer Platform Heated bed Build Surface Glass Plate 220x220x5.5mm compatible with 3D printer MK2 MK3 Hot bed.
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, gives strong adhesion in printing.
- Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Comes with the Ultrabase Glass fixed with the aluminium heated plate that is powered by 12vs.
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- After prolonged use just sand with 320 grit sandpaper and wipe clean. The bed will be brand new again.
- Compatibility: compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK3 heated bed.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
- Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
- ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
- PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
- Nylon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
- PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
- PETG: 50-70ºC
- Material:( Special Glass + microporous coatings )
- Item size:( 220*220*5.5mm)
- Box size:26.5cm*26.5cm*5.5cm
- Heat Bed Power :140-145W
Heat bed Specification:
- Material: Glass with coating and Aluminum base with PCB for heating.
- Voltage: 12V
- Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
- Dimensions:220mm x 220mm
- Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V