The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (out of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega 2560 board is compatible with most shields designed for the Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- CH340G for USB Serial Connection.
- CH340G Driver Download link : http://www.5v.ru/ch340g.htm
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
- Flash Memory:256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:8 KB
- EEPROM:4 KB
- Clock Speed:16 MHz
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits):6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (out of which 15 is PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16