- Quality switching elements.
- High-quality connection, using 22AWG wire
- copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage.
- An insulating layer that can withstand up to 80 degrees.
- Not easy to pull off plug system.
- Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -)
- Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s)
- Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches.
- Pros: Easy to install, the more common styles.
1) 1x mechanical switch
2) 1x Cable 3-pin 70CM